This course is designed for individuals involved in customer service delivery. It sets out key concepts and models for world class service delivery and enables participants develop a mindset dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service.
This course will help create and sustain a culture where every employee will recognize the value of providing exceptional service to customers.
Concept and Characteristics of Service Delivery
Customers and their Characteristics
Exceptional Customer Service Skills and Attitudes
Communicating with Customers
Service Delivery Models
Confidence in Customer Service Roles
At the end of the Session, participants will be able to:
- Articulate what is expected of them as customer service providers
- Describe exceptional customer service delivery
- Articulate the benefits of outstanding customer service
- Recognise barriers to delivering outstanding service
- Develop skills and techniques for dealing with “difficult” or upset customers
- Develop an action plan for continual improvement of their customer service delivery skills.
Who will benefit
This course is for anyone wishing to gain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the key aspects of customer service and become confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.