Strong and effective leadership is the foundation for creating value within an organisation. This workshop will provide managers with a practical roadmap for developing their leadership skills and increasing employee morale and productivity. The workshop comprises individual and group exercises that are designed to create a highly effective learning experience. The workshop provides a conceptual framework while building core and critical competencies needed to fulfill the leadership and management roles.
The concept of Leadership
The role of Leadership in building a high performance workforce
Providing strategic alignment
Strategic Leadership Activities
Shared Vision, Performance management, coaching, providing feedback, prioritising, providing resources, delegation.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand, recognize, and foster the right leadership qualities in themselves and others
- Learn new skills and approaches to engage and motivate the team
- Manage organizational politics and build relationships to achieve both professional and personal goals
- Receive and deliver feedback
- Create an environment for high team performance
- Shape the performance of others through coaching and appropriate delegation
- Create incentives to reward and recognize the workforce and ensure they consistently deliver excellent results
- Develop an action plan that can be immediately implemented upon return to the office.
Who will benefit
This workshop is for Leaders wanting to improve their people skills and grow personally as leaders.