All organisations need competent and confident supervisors in other to get the best out of the workforce. How supervisors manage teams, tasks and change is critical to the success of the organization.
This workshop is designed to help new and recently promoted supervisors who have not received formal supervisory training gain the skills they need to become effective. The course is designed to develop core supervisor competencies and provides a range of techniques that supervisors can immediately use to enhance their ability to supervise people, tasks and change effectively.
Supervisor expectations and responsibilities
Communicating a shared vision
Setting goals and performance targets and Managing Performance
Providing and receiving feedback and Motivating the team
Prioritization and delegation
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Make the transition from individual contributor to supervisor
- Become credible as supervisors.
- Communicate successfully and provide feedback to their teams
- Prioritise tasks and manage time more effectively
- Delegate tasks appropriately
- Make well-informed decisions.
- Create a work environment which motivates team members to deliver desired results.
Who will benefit
This course will benefit new and existing supervisors who wish to improve their skills and bring out the best in their work teams